Saturday, March 06, 2010

SOAP Interview Questions and Answers

SOAP Interview Questions and Answers

* What is SOAP?
* Where is SOAP used?
* What is SOAP's Syntax Rules?
* What is SOAP Envelope?
* What is SOAP Envelope Element?
* What does SOAP Namespace defines ?
* What is the SOAP encodings ?
* What does SOAP encodingStyle Attribute defines ?
* Which Protocol is used by Web service and Web service consumer to communicate with each other ?
* What is the use of UML?
* What is SOAP and how it will be utilized in web-components?
* State Business reasons for using SOAP?
* What are the advantages of SOAP over standard http ?
* What is SOAP Header Element
* Describe the SOAP mustUnderstand attribute ?
* Describe the SOAP actor attribute?
* Describe the SOAP encodingStyle Attribute?
* Explain about SOAP with an example of Industry usage
* Give an example about the functioning of SOAP?
* Explain about Remote call procedure?
* Explain about Transport methods in SOAP?
* Explain about HTTPS in SOAP?
* Explain about the role of XML in SOAP?
* Explain the difference between RPC and Local calls?
* What are the elements which should be contained in SOAP message?
* Explain about the SOAP Envelope element?
* Explain about the actor element?
* What is the SOAP body?
* Explain about the SOAP body element?
* What is SOAP Body Element?
* What are the advantages which a user can get when he uses SOAP
* Tell me how we use SOAP-DSIG and SSL for non-repudiation?
* Tell me about what kinds of information included in SOAP header?
* How you define HTTP Binding in SOAP?
* What is the difference b/w fault and exception in Apache SOAP?
* Tell me about software elements that we must used to build a SOAP server?
* What do you mean by SOAP and how to utilize this with Web Components?
* Define the use of UML?
* How you explain Fault Element of SOAP?
* How to explain Body Element in SOAP?
* What do you mean by ESB?
* How to explain The HTTP Protocol?
* How to explain the SOAP HTTP Binding in SOAP
* How you explain the Content-Type header for a SOAP?
* How you explain the Content-Length for a SOAP?
* How you explain the SOAP Transport Protocol ?
* How you explain the WSDL Standard Format ?
* How you explain the UDDI and ebXML Standard Formats ?
* What is the first part of the SOAP HTTP request header?
* What is the HTTP header for SOAP ?
* How you explain the SOAP data versus metadata
* SOAP metadata examples?
* Explain about HTTP Response header in SOAP
* Explain about SOAP envelope and bodye?
* Explain about the response in SOAP?
* A full SOAP fault
* Explain about the Structuring SOAP bodies
* Explain about the Opaque SOAP
* Does tomcat support Web Services?
* What is SUN doing in the area of SOAP and Web Services?
* Has Microsoft bundled support for a SOAP Client with Windows XP?
* Do I have to use SOAP to tunnel through firewalls? Are there any alternatives?
* Are there tools to look at the SOAP messages between my client and the server?
* Can I mix and match SOAP Servers and SOAP Clients developed using toolkits from different vendors?
* What do SOAP Messages/Dialogues look like?
* What is the difference between a fault and exception in Apache SOAP?
* What software elements must be assembled to build a SOAP Server?
* How do I setup an Apache SOAP Server?
* How can I setup initialization code for a service )?
* My SOAP Service needs to make external connections to other sites but it is behind a proxy server. How do I configure this?
* What software elements must be assembled to build a SOAP Client?
* How do I write a SOAP Client using Apache SOAP for Java?
* How do I write a SOAP Client using Perl?
* How do I write a SOAP Client using the Microsoft SOAP Toolkit?
* How can I make the SOAP call? And what do I do if the proxy requires authentication?
* What tools are available for debugging my services?
* Can I use a JavaBeans component to implement a Web service using SOAP Java Message Service (JMS) invocation?
* How does two-way messaging with a SOAP and JMS implementation work?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - How do I run the Soap trace utility?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - What do I have to do to get SSL to work?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - Why didn't the SMO Generator install?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - How do I get the Soap Toolkit to interoperate with Apache?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - What is WSDL?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - WWhy can't I read the WSDL file when I run my client in an ASP?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - What is WSML?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - Why would I use SMO instead of the high level interface?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - When do I use the ISAPI listener instead of ASP?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - Why doesn't the ISAPI work on my virtual root?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - Are arrays supported in the Soap Toolkit?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - What does the Soap Toolkit fault Detail element contain?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - Why do I get a "library not registered" error?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - What's the deal with XSD namespaces?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - How do I install Soap on clients
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - Why does my client complain that my server component can't be found?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - Does the Soap Toolkit support COM EXE's as server objects?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - Why can't WSDLReader be called from a script?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - How do I write XML into my message using the low-level interface?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - Why do I get an Access Denied error?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - What do those SoapConnector HResults mean?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - Why doesn't my client work when I move the Soap Server to another machine?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - How do I implement a Soap Client without installing the Soap Toolkit on all my clients?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - How do I secure my Soap Application?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - Why don't my Client Certificates work?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - Why doesnt my low-level API application work?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - Why can't I do more than five Soap calls per second from a single Soap Client?
* SOAP Toolkit FAQ - Why can't the Soap Toolkit read the WSDL from this site?
* What is the Web service protocol stack?
* What is new about Web services?
* What is new about Web services?
* What is WSDL?
* What is UDDI?
* What is XML-RPC?
* What is SOAP with Attachments API for Java (SAAJ) ?
* PHP SOAP Extension - A First SOAP Client
* PHP SOAP Extension - A First SOAP Server
* PHP SOAP Extension - What's inside?
* Writing a CGI-based SOAP Server
* What is the Apache SOAP ?

No comments: